Tuesday 7 December 2010

Production for vis. com.


What level of practise would I rate my self?
I know that I’m not a beginner as I have a good understanding of my practise, however I know I’m not to the standard of an expert. Other wise I would not have come to university to study and would have started on my career.
I think I’m more like a competent description, as I know how to draw and different technique involving different practises, because when being taught how to do printing etc I already knew what I was being told, because of previous experience. Considering this I also think that I can show traits in the proficient level. For instance I think I can produce really good ideas and media at the end of a project. I can take responsibility of my ideas, and I do see the improvements as well as the positives in my own work. However taking this all in I don’t think I'm a consistent artist at the proficient level but I am on my way to becoming this, with a little time and elbow grease.
My work flow diagram

No comments:

Post a Comment